Sinful Destiny Ericole Fan Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the new Sinful Destiny Ericole Fan Forum! As a Days of Our Lives forum for Eric and Nicole fans, this board will serve as a tribute to our former Ericole board, Sinful Desires, and a tribute to one of our biggest Ericole fans who left us last year, Pagraves, who wanted a "Destined" board for Ericole. We hope you enjoy a save haven to discuss our favorite pairing! Happy Posting!
Welcome to sinfuldestinyericole. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Reminder! Please Read!👍
Topic Started: Oct 23 2017, 04:47 PM (513 Views)
Amber
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hello Ericolians! :welcome:

Since we are moving into murky waters for our Ericole couple with Nicole gone, I want to remind everyone that this is still an Ericole board! Please no shipping Jeneric, Chloeric, Seric, Dicole, Neimos, Bricole, or any another pairings for Nicole or Eric on this board.

You have many other places you can ship any other pairings as you wish. Please use them. As an example. If you want some ideas on where you can share your new found excitement for Jeneric and the chemistry that they share, message me and I will be glad to share with you some other boards and websites.

Keep in mind the opinions of others outside of the board, even if they claim to be an Ericole Fan, does not represent the opinions of anyone at this board.

We respect everyone's opinions, but from everyone here at SD, we want our Ericole back! So promoting other couples will not get the point across to TPTB. We must be united in our efforts to get AZ back, just as we were united to get GV back.

We will get through this time, together, and patiently wait for Nicole to come back to Eric with Eric Jr next year! :cheer:

Sincerely,

Amber
#EricoleForever
Edited by Amber, Oct 23 2017, 07:49 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KLK

Amber
Oct 23 2017, 04:47 PM

Since we are moving into murky waters for our Ericole couple with Nicole gone, I want to remind everyone that this is still an Ericole board! Please no shipping Jeneric, Chloeric, Seric, Dicole, Neimos, Bricole, or any another pairings for Nicole or Eric on this board.

You have many other places you can ship any other pairings as you wish. Please use them. If you want some ideas on where you can share your new found excitement for Jeneric and the chemistry that they share ( :puke: ),message me and I will be glad to share with you some other boards and websites.

Keep in mind the opinions of others outside of the board, even if they claim to be an Ericole Fan, does not represent the opinions of anyone at this board.

We respect everyone's opinions, but from everyone here at SD, we want our Ericole back! So promoting other couples will not get the point across to TPTB. We must be united in our efforts to get AZ back, just as we were united to get GV back.

We will get through this time, together, and patiently wait for Nicole to come back to Eric with Eric Jr next year! :cheer:

Sincerely,

Amber
#EricoleForever
:hail:

You won't see me shipping or pimping any other couple but Greg and Ari's Ericole!!

JennMarie

Amber
Oct 23 2017, 04:47 PM

You have many other places you can ship any other pairings as you wish. Please use them. If you want some ideas on where you can share your new found excitement for Jeneric and the chemistry that they share ( :puke: ),message me and I will be glad to share with you some other boards and websites.

Sincerely,

Amber
#EricoleForever
I have since Nicole Walker first appeared at cafe java to serve Eric Brady an Ericole shipper :cheer: :cheer:
Posted Image

DashNL
Member Avatar

:hail: I totally agree with all the comments and reinforcements above.

Ericole always and forever. :cheers:
Posted Image

Avatar Credit to Everything Salem on Tumblr.
Signature Credit bannersbylinda

Karry123
Member Avatar

Not a problem my sweet amber . I will always want Zaughan's (Zucker+ Vaughan) ERICOLE . Nothing else compares .

lbchatterbox

read and understood.

Lorid

Agree with what everyone else said -- there is no other than Greg and Ari =Ericole

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ITA, Amber. Read and understood.
Forever Team Ari and Greg!
Posted Image

"There's nothing more glorious than love."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply