Sinful Destiny Ericole Fan Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the new Sinful Destiny Ericole Fan Forum! As a Days of Our Lives forum for Eric and Nicole fans, this board will serve as a tribute to our former Ericole board, Sinful Desires, and a tribute to one of our biggest Ericole fans who left us last year, Pagraves, who wanted a "Destined" board for Ericole. We hope you enjoy a save haven to discuss our favorite pairing! Happy Posting!
Welcome to sinfuldestinyericole. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Greg Nominated for Supporting Actor Emmy
Topic Started: Mar 21 2018, 02:36 PM (1,048 Views)
RectoryWife

http://soapcentral.com/emmys/news/2018/0321-emmy_noms.php

Outstanding Supporting Actor
Wally Kurth (Ned Quartermaine, General Hospital)
Chandler Massey (Will Horton, Days of our Lives)
Anthony Montgomery (Dr Andre Maddox, General Hospital)
Greg Rikaart (Kevin Fisher, The Young and the Restless)
Greg Vaughan (Eric Brady, Days of our Lives)

Yay! Greg made the cut for the list of daytime emmy nominations! It's about DAMN time! Good for him!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Janelle
Member Avatar

That’s awesome!! So well deserved. Congratulations to Greg!!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Tweet from Greg

[twitter=https://twitter.com/greg_vaughan/status/976557786791403522?s=21]
[twitter=https://twitter.com/thetalkcbs/status/976522381257658368?s=21]
Edited by Janelle, Mar 21 2018, 03:16 PM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KLK

Finally!!!

Not that EM wasn't deserving but I still haven't gotten over Greg not even getting a nom the year of the rectory affair/Bristen wedding/rape reveal.

RitaRains

Greg was way past due for a nomination, and IMO he should win hands down for his performances over the past year. They were fantastic and really showed how much he can do if given the material. :hail:

I wasn't surprised that Ari did not make the cut. This past year she had some fantastic moments but her storylines was so screwed up by Josh and Dean. The horrific mess of a relationship with Deimos and the "on the run" saga with Brady were absolutely disasters - both she and Eric M just kind of walked through their parts because it was such a lame story. Things finally began to change when Eric rescued her from Deimos, and she began working with Eric again - Greg and Ari just complement each other on screen like no other couple on Days! :rockon: :wub:

Come on Ken and Ron - do whatever it takes to get Ari back on screen and into Greg's arms! If it can't be done, then for heavens sake recast the role and bring back Nicole with Eric's baby in her arms. :frustration:

Janelle
Member Avatar

Interview w/Greg about nomination. He submitted Ericole breakup scenes. High praise for Ari from GV. Talks chemistry. Starts at 117:43 mark http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/listen-now-soap-nation-live-with-michael-fairman-daytime-emmy-nominations-special-4/2018/03/21/
Edited by Janelle, Mar 21 2018, 10:59 PM.
Posted Image

Amber
Member Avatar
Administrator
Greg just gushed about Ari! 😍❀️πŸ”₯
Posted Image

RectoryWife

I brought this over from DR for those that want the details about GV's comments from the Fairman interview:

- Praise for Arianne: incredible, someone he can stand toe-to-toe with, can always count on her, indescribable rapport, unique/genuine chemistry. (My note: He actually said (and I'm paraphrasing a bit) that the chemistry was one of the best out there.
- Eric Martsolf always sets the bar high.
- Feels he is only as good as those he is surrounded by. So thankful for his job and everyone he works with.
Edited by RectoryWife, Mar 22 2018, 08:06 AM.
Posted Image

Amber
Member Avatar
Administrator
[twitter=daysericolefans/status/976823767954575361?s=21]

:wub: :hail: :cheers: :woohoo: :rockon: :iloveyou:
Posted Image

Janelle
Member Avatar

Full interview
Edited by Janelle, Mar 22 2018, 08:54 AM.
Posted Image

RitaRains

I am really wanting to see the reel he submitted. They are being so slow in releasing them - so far younger actress and younger actor. GV's category was referenced on Soap Hub, but it looks like the reels are still forthcoming. :headbang: I want to see what scenes he combined. Casey Moss' reel was fantastic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Ericole News · Next Topic »
Add Reply