Sinful Destiny Ericole Fan Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the new Sinful Destiny Ericole Fan Forum! As a Days of Our Lives forum for Eric and Nicole fans, this board will serve as a tribute to our former Ericole board, Sinful Desires, and a tribute to one of our biggest Ericole fans who left us last year, Pagraves, who wanted a "Destined" board for Ericole. We hope you enjoy a save haven to discuss our favorite pairing! Happy Posting!
Welcome to sinfuldestinyericole. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday June 11, 2018
Topic Started: Jun 10 2018, 09:10 PM (184 Views)
Janelle
Member Avatar

Monday, June 11, 2018
Jennifer is displeased to learn Theresa is living with JJ.
Will reveals to Sonny there's a chance he could get his memory back.
Sonny discovers that serum is being developed that may restore Will’s memory. (SOD)
Theresa seeks help from Victor to win back Brady.
Xander makes a pitch to Victor to make him CEO of Titan.
Xander finds an envelope that may be a game changer. (SOD)

Eric is on.
https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers-days/days-lives-spoilers-photos-gut-wrenching-shockers/

Pics (JE, JE & JJ, JE & Theresa)
Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Amber
Member Avatar
Administrator
Go Xander Go!!!🙌👏
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DashNL
Member Avatar

Amber
Jun 11 2018, 12:31 AM
Go Xander Go!!!🙌👏
Yes....Xander has that special knack for re-uniting/ uniting Ericole whenever he's on canvas. A game changer alright.
Remember FOL, :kisses: then the Greece Rescue. :wub: Oooh, I'm getting all giddy thinking of what the next instalment could be. Let the games begin! :cheers:
Posted Image

Avatar Credit to Everything Salem on Tumblr.
Signature Credit bannersbylinda

KLK

My Jen hate is starting to come back, I need Eric away from her asap!!

She's trashing Nicole to Theresa, calling her selfish and blaming her for the bad blood between Breric.

KLK

Eric wants to leave Nic in the past & looks at Jen, smiles.

X cracks wall safe and starts removing all the cash before moving out and sees a small envelope labeled Nicole Walker and wonders about it and starts to wear evil smile - show ends!

JennMarie

:shoot: Jenny
Edited by JennMarie, Jun 11 2018, 04:54 PM.
Posted Image

Golden
Member Avatar

KLK
Jun 11 2018, 01:08 PM
My Jen hate is starting to come back, I need Eric away from her asap!!

She's trashing Nicole to Theresa, calling her selfish and blaming her for the bad blood between Breric.
I need this all to blow up in her face especially knowing how Nicole is the victim. Come on Eric blurt out Nicole's name during boring sex or break down already. I need to see the look on her face when she realizes what everyone knows he is not over Nicole and is forcing himself to move on.
Edited by Golden, Jun 11 2018, 06:40 PM.
Posted Image

Signature Credit @karrywood123

Amber
Member Avatar
Administrator
Jennifer was a complete BIOTCH today!?! Nicole is gonna blow her little smug lying face off the planet!! 😒😡
Edited by Amber, Jun 11 2018, 10:17 PM.
Posted Image

RitaRains

I was so glad Theresa stood up to Jennie Bear! :cheers: And Jennifer had the gall not to tell Eric the truth! She had the perfect opportunity when Eric stated he came to believe that Nicole did not love him enough to stay, and she didn't say one word when she knows full well that Nicole left town still loving Eric. Chloe knows it as well. This is ridiculous! :headbang:

Our only hope is Xander. This is buildup to a big reveal when Nicole returns. I can feel it in my bones. :fight:

Victor hired Xander to kill Deimos, but Xander got cold feet due to the number of guests at the party and backed out - OR DID HE??? I really think once Victor heard from Brady that Nicole had "remembered" she killed Deimos, he didn't dispute it as he figured it would get her out of Brady's life. If Xander didn't go through with it, I'm sure Victor got someone else to do the deed, but he was perfectly okay with Brady believing Nicole did it and blackmailing her as long as it meant she would leave Salem and be out of their lives. :frustration:

Golden
Member Avatar

Didn't her kid just kill someone. Oops I forgot its the Horton Princess so all bad deeds and crimes must vanish. The nerve of this woman. Funny because I was only coming after Brady since her and Eric were in the back. But now we are back to this smug ass hypocrite behavior she showcases to ever woman she believes is bad news. Why is she over at JJ's anyway to give him he's lunch for school and Eric was her driver.

:shoot:
Posted Image

Signature Credit @karrywood123

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Daily Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply