Sinful Destiny Ericole Fan Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the new Sinful Destiny Ericole Fan Forum! As a Days of Our Lives forum for Eric and Nicole fans, this board will serve as a tribute to our former Ericole board, Sinful Desires, and a tribute to one of our biggest Ericole fans who left us last year, Pagraves, who wanted a "Destined" board for Ericole. We hope you enjoy a save haven to discuss our favorite pairing! Happy Posting!
Welcome to sinfuldestinyericole. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday July 9, 2018
Topic Started: Jul 9 2018, 04:50 AM (134 Views)
Janelle
Member Avatar

Hope and Rafe race against the clock to find Ciara.
As the fire spreads at the cabin, Ciara passes out.
Will and Sonny’s plan hits an unexpected snag.
Brady confesses the truth to Eve.

Eric is on.

Spoiler Pics

Posted Image

One of JE at pub w/Roman
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Golden
Member Avatar

Wow can't believe the brothers will talk.
Posted Image

Signature Credit @karrywood123

JennMarie

The brothers talked and then Eric went to see Jenny :puke: :puke: :puke:

And Jenny told Roman about talking to Nicole before she left and how miserable she was but not a word to Eric :headbang: :headbang:
Edited by JennMarie, Jul 9 2018, 04:42 PM.
Posted Image

Golden
Member Avatar

Omg can we make it to October. Geesh this entire thing is so frustrating everyone is talking about her but Eric is never around. It's like he is this child whose mother left and they don't want to mention her around him.

I of course expected more between him and Brady but not at all surprised it was little to nothing. Eric won't start getting attention to probably September or something.

Eve needs to shut up basically saying forget Holly and worry about Tate. Sorry Tate would have he's mother if Brady lost he would not be alone. Holly on the other side would if Nicole went to jail. She left town and hasn't looked back so they need to leave her alone don't bring her into this because he is trouble. This horrible relationship has brought out the worse in Eve and this is not her kid.
Posted Image

KLK

Finally got around to reading a transcript, I need Jen to go down so bad for keeping the truth from Eric all these months ..

Roman: So things are fine with you and eric?

Jennifer: Yes, finally.

Roman: Well, I do know he, uh, wasn't real happy to be alone on fourth of july.

Jennifer: I missed him, too. You know, we have really-- we've really gotten close. He was so wonderful to me when abigail was going through a really awful time.

Roman: My son is a good man.

Jennifer: Yes, he is, and... we just took it slowly for a while, because I really needed to believe that he was over nicole.

Roman: Oh, man. She always had a way of getting under his skin.

Jennifer: Yeah, believe me, I know.

Roman: But she always let him down. I mean, I think last time, I think eric thought they'd be together forever, and she goes back home to break up with brady, and for whatever reason, next time he saw her, she's a different person. Turned on a dime, left town.

Jennifer: Yeah. I saw her the day she left. She asked me if I would make sure that eric was all right, and she was absolutely miserable.

Roman: Maybe. But it seems pretty clear that she decided that whatever she and eric had wasn't built to last, but... things work out for the best. He is with the right woman now.

Jennifer: I am glad you think so.

I need Eve to suffer too!! I need Jen and Eve both dumped by Eric and Brady!

Golden
Member Avatar

Ugh seriously love how everyone is so disgusted and disappointed in Nicole. I really can't wait for this shit to come out she was forced to leave.

Jennifer doesn't even make sense if Nicole is a witch why was she miserable and tell her to take care of Eric if she played him. I also find it funny their talking about Generic the same way they are Breve. We have seen no true build up for either couple. Generic is so busy off screen I don't understand why she is acting like she made Eric work to prove himself to her and that he was over he's ex. I didn't see it.
Posted Image

DashNL
Member Avatar

Thanks for providing that transcript KLK. I haven't watched, but that dialogue between Roman and Jennifer to me looks like they are dropping anvils of Nicole's return and the long awaited reveal to Eric on why she really left town. Add Xander into the mix and I can't wait 'til October. Bring it on!
Posted Image

Avatar Credit to Everything Salem on Tumblr.
Signature Credit bannersbylinda

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Daily Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply